Though critical to any organization looking to drive online eyeballs and sales, search engine optimization tactics and terminology can confound the smartest PR pros. PR News asked SEO expert Lee Odden, CEO of TopRank Online Marketing, to create a quiz that would seriously test your SEO acumen. (Answers below.) True or False 1. Search engine optimization (SEO) is best managed by the corporate IT department.
PR News Pop Quiz: So You Think You Know SEO?
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement