Though critical to any organization looking to drive online eyeballs and sales, search engine optimization tactics and terminology can confound the smartest PR pros. PR News asked SEO expert Lee Odden, CEO of TopRank Online Marketing, to create a quiz that would seriously test your SEO acumen. (Answers below.) True or False 1. Search engine optimization (SEO) is best managed by the corporate IT department.
PR News Pop Quiz: So You Think You Know SEO?
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016