The recent improvement in stock market activity is one sign that investors are putting their capital back to work. CEOs are now hitting the road to close the sale on their company’s stock. However, before you head out, you can greatly improve your chances of success by taking the pulse of what’s on a portfolio manager’s mind. This includes the most compelling aspects of your business, as well as the potential land mines that can derail a conversation quickly. For this reason, investor perception studies have been very successful in helping chief executives understand current investor sentiment and expectations for future prospects.
Get Fresh Intelligence Before Going on the Road
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016