The recent improvement in stock market activity is one sign that investors are putting their capital back to work. CEOs are now hitting the road to close the sale on their company’s stock. However, before you head out, you can greatly improve your chances of success by taking the pulse of what’s on a portfolio manager’s mind. This includes the most compelling aspects of your business, as well as the potential land mines that can derail a conversation quickly. For this reason, investor perception studies have been very successful in helping chief executives understand current investor sentiment and expectations for future prospects.
Get Fresh Intelligence Before Going on the Road
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending