The account is three months old and the results have so far been great. Your team has rolled out an innovative campaign and the hits have poured in, including significant exposure in your client’s top five media outlets. Web site visits for your client’s firm have more than doubled and third parties have already started to adopt the messages you and your team have been pushing. Everyone is over the moon —except the client. At first you respond by putting pressure on the team to deliver more, but nothing you do seems to make a difference.
Account Whisperer: Keeping the Client Satisfied
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter