More than 100 public affairs professionals gathered today at the National Press Club in Washington, DC for the first annual PR News Public Affairs Conference. The guests heard top public affairs and PR executives lend expertise in important disciplines such as social media, issues management, crisis response, media relations and grassroots PR. The conference's opening keynote speaker, Gary Shapiro, president and CEO of the Consumer Electronics Association, set the tone of the event by stressing the importance of bringing facts to arguments involving the public. "Truth has little to do with facts, and is more about beliefs," said Shapiro. Shapiro went on to say that in the U.
Experts Give Insights on Top Public Affairs Issues at PR News Public Affairs Conference
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets