Despite living in an age when an endless amount of content is streamed out into cyberspace and back to the small screens of our digital devices, the spoken word—in a live venue—is not dead. In fact, it’s very much alive and becoming a more integral part of a PR executive’s arsenal.
Out-There Execs: PR Strategies To Optimize Speaking Opportunities
You might also be interested in:
- Social Media Starting to Become Legitimate Tool for Internal Relations
- PR Billing Rates Pegged to the Market
- The 'Did You Get My Email?' Phone Call to Reporters Has Little Ring Left
- Case Study: Lois Paul and Partners Teams Up With SynapDx to Help Spread New Message About Early Autism Detection
- Your Existing Business Model is on Borrowed Time; Brand Loyalty Can Be Won (or Lost) in Mere Seconds