The recent crises faced by Toyota and Royal Caribbean provide interesting fodder for Image Patrol. One acted, one didn’t and their respective customers responded with their pockets accordingly.
Image Patrol: Toyota and Royal Caribbean: To Act Or Not to Act Is the Only Question
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need