Let’s stop for a minute to consider the “joys” of having a celebrity spokesperson. Tiger Woods may be the most recent celebrity spokesperson to explode in a client’s face, but he’s not the first. And he won’t be the last. Remember that when you think about how great it would be to hitch your brand’s wagon to the next big thing. He won’t be the last.
Don’t Let Celebrities Build Your Brand for You
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns