Let’s stop for a minute to consider the “joys” of having a celebrity spokesperson. Tiger Woods may be the most recent celebrity spokesperson to explode in a client’s face, but he’s not the first. And he won’t be the last. Remember that when you think about how great it would be to hitch your brand’s wagon to the next big thing. He won’t be the last.
Don’t Let Celebrities Build Your Brand for You
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks