In a recent episode of CBS’s “NCIS,” the erudite medical examiner Dr. Donald “Ducky” Mallard explains to his assistant: “The ethical man knows he’s not supposed to cheat on his wife. The moral man actually doesn’t.” Ethics in public relations can often get bogged down in discussion of theory. We know we’re not supposed to shade the truth at the behest of a client.
Facing an Ethical Dilemma? How to Make the Best Possible Call
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike