In a recent episode of CBS’s “NCIS,” the erudite medical examiner Dr. Donald “Ducky” Mallard explains to his assistant: “The ethical man knows he’s not supposed to cheat on his wife. The moral man actually doesn’t.” Ethics in public relations can often get bogged down in discussion of theory. We know we’re not supposed to shade the truth at the behest of a client.
Facing an Ethical Dilemma? How to Make the Best Possible Call
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks