In developing communication plans today, one specific question commonly arises: What emphasis should be given to social versus traditional media? The reality is that it is a matter of perspective, and that perspective seems to be skewed heavily now toward using social media as if it’s the only media.
Taking a Skeptical Approach to Social Media
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need