Given the ubiquity of social media in business communications, it’s only natural that one core component of public relations—the press release—be revised to accommodate digital elements.
SOCIALIZING PRESS RELEASES
You might also be interested in:
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
- CaseStudy: Tweets On a Plane: American Airlines Flies High with Masterful Response to Alec Baldwin’s ‘Words’ Rant
- Case Study: Facebook Enables Technology Company to Overcome Fragmented, Top-Down Internal Communications
- Case Study: Clorox and Ketchum Clean Up With Crowdsourced and Influencer-Driven Content—Resulting in E-Book Bestseller