Company: Bravo and NBC Universal Timeframe: March-June 2009 NBC Universal/Bravo’s Top Chef was a hit with audiences from the moment it first aired, way back in the pop culture stone age of 2006. Its delicate mix of reality TV drama and culinary mastery helped it land the title of the No. 1 food show on cable. Now, with five seasons and two spin-offs under its belt, the brand is revving up for the Aug.
Case Study: Bravo/NBC Universal Execs Cook Up an Integrated Marketing Campaign Fit for a Top Chef
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign