Company: Bravo and NBC Universal Timeframe: March-June 2009 NBC Universal/Bravo’s Top Chef was a hit with audiences from the moment it first aired, way back in the pop culture stone age of 2006. Its delicate mix of reality TV drama and culinary mastery helped it land the title of the No. 1 food show on cable. Now, with five seasons and two spin-offs under its belt, the brand is revving up for the Aug. 26, 2009, debut of season six.
Case Study: Bravo/NBC Universal Execs Cook Up an Integrated Marketing Campaign Fit for a Top Chef
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign