According to Gary Davis, vice president of global public affairs for World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), the 2008 “Smackdown Your Vote!” campaign taught the team two important lessons about executing communications campaigns. • The programs in which organizations give of themselves are the ones that work best. “Smackdown Your Vote! has worked because from the top of our organization on down there is a tangible commitment,” Davis says.
Wrestle Mania: LESSONS LEARNED
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign