According to Gary Davis, vice president of global public affairs for World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), the 2008 “Smackdown Your Vote!” campaign taught the team two important lessons about executing communications campaigns. • The programs in which organizations give of themselves are the ones that work best. “Smackdown Your Vote! has worked because from the top of our organization on down there is a tangible commitment,” Davis says.
Wrestle Mania: LESSONS LEARNED
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign