With names like Edge, CM Punk, Michelle McCool and The Undertaker topping its roster of champions, World Wrestling Entertainment’s Smackdown brand might seem like an unlikely backer of a community relations initiative … right?
Case Study: Wrestle Mania: WWE Takes on Washington to Inspire Young Voters to Cast Their Ballots
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America