The primary objectives in establishing a fresh image for a profession may differ from that of a product or service, but the rebrand-ing process is largely universal, according to Society of Actuaries (SOA) director of communications, Lisamarie Lukas. Sure, the SOA and agency partner GolinHarris were faced with tackling centuries of stigma and an incomplete (if not inaccurate) public perception of the actuary. But Lukas says that regardless of industry, the goals and strategies must always be clearly demarcated and client-agency communication should be paramount.
REBRANDING BEST PRACTICES
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign