As someone who flies far more frequently than most, the recent spate of airline disasters has, needless to say, captured my attention. Within days of both the Air France disaster and the Colgan Air crash in Buffalo, I was on the same type of aircraft, wondering whether I should have any faith whatsoever in the assertions of airline CEOs. The fact that I am far from the only passenger who is questioning the safety of this mode of transportation has left the entire airline industry with a monumental image crisis.
PR in the Unfriendly Skies: Pinnacle Air vs. Air France
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications