As someone who flies far more frequently than most, the recent spate of airline disasters has, needless to say, captured my attention. Within days of both the Air France disaster and the Colgan Air crash in Buffalo, I was on the same type of aircraft, wondering whether I should have any faith whatsoever in the assertions of airline CEOs. The fact that I am far from the only passenger who is questioning the safety of this mode of transportation has left the entire airline industry with a monumental image crisis.
PR in the Unfriendly Skies: Pinnacle Air vs. Air France
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media