At the outset of current recession, the financial institutions, which were among the first to suffer during the credit crisis in July 2007, were commonly referred to as the canaries in the coal mine. If they were the canaries, then the solutions providers to the financial industry—those selling goods and services, like technology or consulting—can be thought of as the coal miners.
Recession-Themed Communications Tips For the Secondary Financial Services Industry
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing