Events that are linchpins of PR campaigns always require stringent planning, research and execution to kick them off. The logistics are such that it is imperative to draw in all of the departments in your company’s infrastructure, according to Angie Sorensen, MS&L’s senior vice president and director of the Best Buy account.
LEVERAGING MULTIPLE CHANNELS WHEN LAUNCHING A CAMPAIGN
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America