In the world of retail, the day after Thanksgiving is the official kickoff to the holiday shopping season. Aptly dubbed Black Friday, it’s the day diehard shoppers across the country strategize and camp out in front of their favorite stores in an attempt to score the season’s hottest products at a fraction of the price.
Case Study: Best Buy Turns Black Friday Into a Beacon of Hope in the Midst of a Dismal Economy
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America
- SELF Launches ‘Workout in the Park’ Game to Make a Brand New Splash in the (Growing) Social Gaming Space