Executives who invest in PR have become much more discriminating when evaluating marketing and communications performance. But, regardless of the current economy, proving the value of PR has endured over time as one of the profession’s most vexing challenges.
11 Questions for PR Investment Decision Makers
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need