There are more than 6 million active users on Twitter. Isn’t it time that you position yourself or your client as an expert on this communications platform? Twitter, a free microblogging service that limits users to 140-character statements, is the latest craze. Newspapers, magazines, radio and television shows alike have all gotten involved with Twitter, covering it and participating as users. Celebrities have Twitter accounts so that their fans can follow them.
Finding and Engaging Customers via Twitter
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter