There are more than 6 million active users on Twitter. Isn’t it time that you position yourself or your client as an expert on this communications platform? Twitter, a free microblogging service that limits users to 140-character statements, is the latest craze. Newspapers, magazines, radio and television shows alike have all gotten involved with Twitter, covering it and participating as users. Celebrities have Twitter accounts so that their fans can follow them.
Finding and Engaging Customers via Twitter
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close