There are more than 6 million active users on Twitter. Isn’t it time that you position yourself or your client as an expert on this communications platform? Twitter, a free microblogging service that limits users to 140-character statements, is the latest craze. Newspapers, magazines, radio and television shows alike have all gotten involved with Twitter, covering it and participating as users. Celebrities have Twitter accounts so that their fans can follow them.
Finding and Engaging Customers via Twitter
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending