The nature of SEGA’s community-building initiative, coupled with the major measurement elements, required Kellie Parker, community manager of Sega of America, to divide up the various social media properties with the PR department. This made the behemoth project more manageable on all fronts. “We divide up the sites generally by their size and corporate ownership. All of the gaming magazines, television shows and large Web sites are firmly on the PR side of things,” Parker says. “My team generally works with independent sites that don’t have corporate owners.
DIVIDE & CONQUER
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign