The nature of SEGA’s community-building initiative, coupled with the major measurement elements, required Kellie Parker, community manager of Sega of America, to divide up the various social media properties with the PR department. This made the behemoth project more manageable on all fronts. “We divide up the sites generally by their size and corporate ownership. All of the gaming magazines, television shows and large Web sites are firmly on the PR side of things,” Parker says. “My team generally works with independent sites that don’t have corporate owners.
DIVIDE & CONQUER
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer