In 2008, A&E Network underwent a repositioning effort that included, among other elements, a cause-branding initiative dubbed “The Recovery Project.” More broadly, though, Guy Slattery, SVP of marketing for A&E Network, describes the repositioning in the context of related marketing initiatives (as originally reported in PR News sister publication CableFAX: The Magazine; Slattery was named “Marketer of the Year” in the magazine’s 2009 CableFAXIES Awards program).
MARKETING IN THE MIDST OF A BRAND REPOSITIONING
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America
- SELF Launches ‘Workout in the Park’ Game to Make a Brand New Splash in the (Growing) Social Gaming Space