When A&E Network launched its “Recovery Project” cause-branding campaign in 2008, its executives, along with those at agency partner Civic Entertainment Group, had to overcome the challenge of de-stigmatizing addiction. Thanks to their integrated marketing and communications efforts, the campaign has been a success thus far and is showing no signs of stopping—a testament of the following cause-branding best practices.
CAUSE BRANDING BEST PRACTICES
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign