They are still coming and they have greater resolve than before: activist shareholders armed with a better idea of how to run your company, or at least of how to extract more cash from it.
Managing & Avoiding Activist Shareholders’ Wrath
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing