Company: Osram Sylvania Agency: Weber Shandwick Timeframe: October 2007- September 2008 Thanks to the green revolution that has seeped into consumer consciousness in recent years, there has been a surge in the usage of energy-efficient compact fluorescent lightbulbs (CFLs) and light emitting diodes (LEDs). Taking note of this trend, lighting manufacturer Osram Sylvania (OSI) enlisted agency partner Weber Shandwick to highlight its new CFL products, including its Micro-Mini Twist, and to: • Enhance the OSI corporate brand as a technological innovator; Actress Kelly Rutherford teamed up with OSI to launch its Micro-Mini CFL Twist on Earth Day 2008. Photo courtesy of Weber Shandwick • Increase industry preference for OSI’s lighting products and services; and, • Establish OSI as a must for consumer lighting decisions. Target audiences included industry thought leaders, trade buyers, retail buyers, consumers and media. The key message established early on by the team was: “Sylvania is the lighting solution for your space, your planet and your wallet.
A Light in the Attic: A Multi-Tiered Media Campaign Promotes Green Living & Delivers Measurable Results
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign