Company: Osram Sylvania Agency: Weber Shandwick Timeframe: October 2007- September 2008 Thanks to the green revolution that has seeped into consumer consciousness in recent years, there has been a surge in the usage of energy-efficient compact fluorescent lightbulbs (CFLs) and light emitting diodes (LEDs). Taking note of this trend, lighting manufacturer Osram Sylvania (OSI) enlisted agency partner Weber Shandwick to highlight its new CFL products, including its Micro-Mini Twist, and to: • Enhance the OSI corporate brand as a technological innovator; Actress Kelly Rutherford teamed up with OSI to launch its Micro-Mini CFL Twist on Earth Day 2008. Photo courtesy of Weber Shandwick • Increase industry preference for OSI’s lighting products and services; and, • Establish OSI as a must for consumer lighting decisions. Target audiences included industry thought leaders, trade buyers, retail buyers, consumers and media.
A Light in the Attic: A Multi-Tiered Media Campaign Promotes Green Living & Delivers Measurable Results
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign