A short history of investor relations (IR) tells a lot about where it is today. Alexander Laskin, PhD, also takes a shot at what it could be tomorrow as he examines the IR research base in a new section of the Institute for Public Relations' Essential Knowledge Project.
Charting The Industry: Past, Present & Future of Investor Relations
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications