The upcoming New Year signals the usual calendar changeover, but this go-round the annual tradition seems to be wrought with more anticipation than Y2K: It marks the transition of power from George W. Bush to Barack Obama (polar opposites in many ways); an inevitable worsening of the already dismal economic forecast; and a business environment that seems all but doomed. In short, 2008 will be punctuated not with a period, but with a question mark.
Trend Watch: Shaping Communications Strategies for 2K9
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing