A global economic crisis has made the business of doing well and doing good take on a whole new meaning, and this is especially felt by nonprofit executives, whose fight for big budgets was disadvantaged before the financial meltdown. The organizations in the following pages managed to overcome the odds to promote philanthropic causes for the greater good of their communities. Winners and honorable mentions were celebrated at an awards luncheon on Dec. 4, 2008, at the National Press Club, and PR News is happy to highlight them in this special awards issue.
PR News Nonprofit PR Awards Special Issue
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros