A global economic crisis has made the business of doing well and doing good take on a whole new meaning, and this is especially felt by nonprofit executives, whose fight for big budgets was disadvantaged before the financial meltdown. The organizations in the following pages managed to overcome the odds to promote philanthropic causes for the greater good of their communities. Winners and honorable mentions were celebrated at an awards luncheon on Dec. 4, 2008, at the National Press Club, and PR News is happy to highlight them in this special awards issue.
PR News Nonprofit PR Awards Special Issue
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lois Paul and Partners Teams Up With SynapDx to Help Spread New Message About Early Autism Detection
- Your Existing Business Model is on Borrowed Time; Brand Loyalty Can Be Won (or Lost) in Mere Seconds
- Dig Deeper for Yourself and Your PR Team
- Social Media Starting to Become Legitimate Tool for Internal Relations
- PR Billing Rates Pegged to the Market