A global economic crisis has made the business of doing well and doing good take on a whole new meaning, and this is especially felt by nonprofit executives, whose fight for big budgets was disadvantaged before the financial meltdown. The organizations in the following pages managed to overcome the odds to promote philanthropic causes for the greater good of their communities. Winners and honorable mentions were celebrated at an awards luncheon on Dec. 4, 2008, at the National Press Club, and PR News is happy to highlight them in this special awards issue.
PR News Nonprofit PR Awards Special Issue
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative