Campaign: Porter Novelli for Mental Health America: Ranking America's Mental Health Winner: Porter Novelli and Mental Health America The Mission Mental Health America sought to raise awareness among policy makers and the general public about the need for policies like the Wellstone Act, which would increase access to mental health treatments and lead to improved patient outcomes. The Challenges In a media landscape inundated with data and talking heads, Mental Health America, working with Porter Novelli, needed to break through the clutter with new information on the state of depression in the U.S. Thus was created a paper entitled, "Ranking America's Mental Health: An Analysis of Depression Across the States," which examined depression in 50 states, demonstrating the link between access and outcome. To get as much media play as possible, the project team held a media briefing on the paper's finding; also an RMT was held with Dr.
Media Relations Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks