Campaign: "A World of Possibility" Winner: Office Depot Foundation Long acknowledged as a leader in the global marketplace for its commitment to community investment, the Office Depot Foundation had a critical mission in 2007: Create a Report to the Community to communicate the organization's extreme makeover. Indeed, 2007 saw the Foundation drastically evolve from a disaster relief-focused nonprofit to one with an expanded scope, new responsibilities and a defined set of strategic priorities. Before the team could create the Report to the Community, it had to overcome a distinct challenge: introducing the Office Depot Foundation in the confines of a 16-page document. Ultimately written and designed for the greatest possible impact rather than being a presentation of facts and figures, "A World of Possibility" reflected the Foundation's commitment to transparency, accountability and sustainability. Financial data was reviewed in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative's standards.
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process