You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
Deals of the Week
Your brand is part of the 24/7 news cycle whether you want it to be or not—at this very moment it is being discussed in a digital public forum. You can’t afford not to be part of that conversation—and, for that reason, you should not miss PR News’ acclaimed Digital PR Summit, which will be held in beautiful San Francisco on Wednesday, February 5, 2014.
Use code “150off” at checkout.
Each case study in this guidebook offers a wide variety of tactics and strategies from which to learn and apply to your own initiatives. Through interviews with PR team members and key executives, our case study editors give you first-hand accounts of how a campaign was executed—soup to nuts.
Use code “CASESTUDY6” at checkout.
Let PR News become your weekly, go-to resource for the latest PR trends, case studies and tip sheets. Topics covered include visual storytelling, social media, measurement, crisis management and media relations.
Use code “SUBDEAL” at checkout.