The Germans' penchant for "put together" words has given us some of the most succinct descriptions ever to be adopted by the English language: wanderlust, zeitgeist, blitzkrieg, schadenfreude. But one term in particular is especially apt in describing a phenomenon experienced by many HR and communications professionals: doppelganger.
Dr. Jekyll, Meet Mr. Hyde: Identifying a Job Candidate’s True Self Before It’s Too Late
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications