Frank Shaw, President, Microsoft Accounts, Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Frank Shaw may be a seasoned public relations practitioner, but he never stops learning. Currently serving as president of Waggener Edstrom Worldwide's Microsoft account team, the agency's longest-running account, Shaw balances individual skill and broad team leadership while orchestrating communications efforts for high-profile developments such as the proposed Yahoo acquisition and Bill Gates' recent retirement. His can-do spirit encourages all in the office that they have the tools and support to be successful, and has won him legions of fans, both colleagues and clients alike. All of these qualities make him an invaluable asset to the industry. Follow the Leader All of Waggener Edstrom's regions--Americas, Asia and Europe--tie into the Microsoft efforts, prompting Shaw and his team to frequently integrate with colleagues worldwide at a moment's notice.
PR Team Leader of the Year
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement