This year's inductees into the PR News Hall of Fame are some of the communications industry's foremost thought leaders and innovative problem solvers. Their entire careers have been marked by needle-pushing accomplishments that beg one question: What's next?
Hall Of Fame
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need