Scott Chaikin, head of Dix & Eaton, sent this email to clients last week, and provided a copy to PR News. If you’d like to share similar communiqués with clients or other stakeholders during these tough economic times, please email PR News; firstname.lastname@example.org. From: Scott Chaikin [mailto:Schaikin@dix-eaton.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 6:18 PM Subject: Reflecting on Last Week Last week saw unprecedented turmoil, leaving in its wake an extremely high level of anxiety and confusion among employees, customers and investors.
Communicating to Clients: The Word from Dix & Eaton CEO
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success