Scott Chaikin, head of Dix & Eaton, sent this email to clients last week, and provided a copy to PR News. If you’d like to share similar communiqués with clients or other stakeholders during these tough economic times, please email PR News; email@example.com. From: Scott Chaikin [mailto:Schaikin@dix-eaton.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 6:18 PM Subject: Reflecting on Last Week Last week saw unprecedented turmoil, leaving in its wake an extremely high level of anxiety and confusion among employees, customers and investors.
Communicating to Clients: The Word from Dix & Eaton CEO
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative