These two TV Judges could be doing a better job than the moderators in forcing the Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates to answer the questions that voters have. Sure, every party in court gets to tell their story and be strong advocates for their side. But at some point, the judge gets to ask a question on a critical issue to help decide the case. Unfortunately, absent Katie Couric pouncing a bit on Gov. Palin, I haven’t seen a questioner at least forcing a candidate to answer a question before bridging.
We need Judge Wapner & Judge Judy
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks