These two TV Judges could be doing a better job than the moderators in forcing the Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates to answer the questions that voters have. Sure, every party in court gets to tell their story and be strong advocates for their side. But at some point, the judge gets to ask a question on a critical issue to help decide the case. Unfortunately, absent Katie Couric pouncing a bit on Gov. Palin, I haven’t seen a questioner at least forcing a candidate to answer a question before bridging.
We need Judge Wapner & Judge Judy
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016