These two TV Judges could be doing a better job than the moderators in forcing the Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates to answer the questions that voters have. Sure, every party in court gets to tell their story and be strong advocates for their side. But at some point, the judge gets to ask a question on a critical issue to help decide the case. Unfortunately, absent Katie Couric pouncing a bit on Gov. Palin, I haven’t seen a questioner at least forcing a candidate to answer a question before bridging.
We need Judge Wapner & Judge Judy
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview