When asked by the PR News/Cision Social Media Survey to describe their perceived value of the blogs and online forums they have created as compared to those they visit/engage with, respondents gave the following verbatim explanations. "A blog isn't an island unto itself. It must be recognized to garner the amount of attention necessary to drive ROI. In the Web world, cross-links between blogs are necessary, so we make efforts to interact with blogs similar to ours so we can spread our message. In a sense, this can make other blogs as valuable as our own.
Verbatim: A Glimpse Into The Mind Of The Executive
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending