Company: MetLife Agency: Bliss PR, DraftFCB Timeframe: 2006-ongoing As employees take more responsibility for choosing and funding their own benefits, many are seeking guidance from employers to help them make the right decisions. At many companies, open enrollment for employee benefits presents a golden opportunity each year during which workers can reassess benefit choices. As a leading provider of employee benefits to over 60,000 corporations, MetLife was in a strong position to educate its own personnel about the importance of open enrollment and provide them with a rules-of-thumb guide to making informed benefits decision. Externally, the company's position in the industry also made it the ideal mouthpiece for educating MetLife clients (and their clients' employees) about the value of understanding benefits options. With this in mind, in late 2006 MetLife launched an integrated employer education campaign timed to coincide with the fall open enrollment season.
Case Study: Employers With Benefits: An Integrated Campaign Teaches Employees the Value of Open Enrollment
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign