Like PR, social media is all about relationship building and user engagement. More and more often, message boards and blogs take the place of focus groups and in-person meetings. Consequently, measuring and quantifying your company's messaging in this space is not just a smart business move--it's imperative.
Measuring Social Media Efforts: How & Why You Need to Do It
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing