By Matt Kucharski Brand identity. Brand voice. Brand value proposition. Brand personality. We've all heard the terms, and we've all participated in discussions with experts from advertising, design, direct marketing and even management consultants talking about what it takes to build an organization's brand.
Tip Sheet: How PR Can Take the Lead in Brand Building
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns