By Matt Kucharski Brand identity. Brand voice. Brand value proposition. Brand personality. We've all heard the terms, and we've all participated in discussions with experts from advertising, design, direct marketing and even management consultants talking about what it takes to build an organization's brand.
Tip Sheet: How PR Can Take the Lead in Brand Building
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks