By Ted Pincus Whether you're in PR agency management or heading the PR staff of an organization, one of the most frequently recurring nightmares disrupting your sleep nowadays must be employee retention. If employee relationships are the glue that keeps your clients, or that maintains the rapport of top corporate management, what guarantees that the employee will stick for the long term? First, consider the scope of the problem. Turnover is a chronic dilemma. According to the latest Stevens Gould Pincus survey of 150 top PR agencies, annual staff turnover is now more than 20%, and more than 24% on average for larger agencies.
Tip Sheet: A New ‘Glue’ Concept to Make Staff Stick Around
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros