By Ted Pincus Whether you're in PR agency management or heading the PR staff of an organization, one of the most frequently recurring nightmares disrupting your sleep nowadays must be employee retention. If employee relationships are the glue that keeps your clients, or that maintains the rapport of top corporate management, what guarantees that the employee will stick for the long term? First, consider the scope of the problem. Turnover is a chronic dilemma. According to the latest Stevens Gould Pincus survey of 150 top PR agencies, annual staff turnover is now more than 20%, and more than 24% on average for larger agencies.
Tip Sheet: A New ‘Glue’ Concept to Make Staff Stick Around
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets