Tired of hearing the word "recession" yet? If so, don't worry--it won't be mentioned again (not in this article, anyway), because all signs indicate that the public relations profession is moving onward and upward at warp speed, in spite of the current economic woes. Fortune magazine even touted PR as one of the 10 fastest-growing professions, based on U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data.
Onward & Upward: PR Business Poised for Growth and Profits
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks