Tired of hearing the word "recession" yet? If so, don't worry--it won't be mentioned again (not in this article, anyway), because all signs indicate that the public relations profession is moving onward and upward at warp speed, in spite of the current economic woes. Fortune magazine even touted PR as one of the 10 fastest-growing professions, based on U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data. What's more, the behemoths of the corporate world--clients that agency execs salivate over--recognize PR as growing asset to their business strategies.
Onward & Upward: PR Business Poised for Growth and Profits
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing