By Joe Froelich Recession. The "R" word. Given the housing doldrums and challenging cost escalation of late, the recession buzzword can be seen or heard seemingly once a minute on TV, radio newspapers and around company watercoolers. For many, the word triggers conservative spending and stashing away a few dollars for a rainy day. But, as Charles Dickens wrote: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
Tip Sheet: Make Your Business Thrive During a Recession
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks