By Joe Froelich Recession. The "R" word. Given the housing doldrums and challenging cost escalation of late, the recession buzzword can be seen or heard seemingly once a minute on TV, radio newspapers and around company watercoolers. For many, the word triggers conservative spending and stashing away a few dollars for a rainy day. But, as Charles Dickens wrote: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
Tip Sheet: Make Your Business Thrive During a Recession
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process