Thoughts of the dire economy and the housing market crisis weighed heavily on Mort Zuckerman’s mind as he delivered the keynote speech at last night’s 2008 PRSA-Big Apple Awards held in the Rainbow Room. With an oracular air, the editor-in-chief of U.S. News & World Report and chairman/co-publisher of the New York Daily News, predicted that both would get worse before getting better. “We’re not at the bottom of this,” he said, barely attempting to dissipate the cloud of doom rising from the podium.
Zuckerman Gives Keynote Address at PRSA-Big Apple Awards; Predicts Further Economic Woes
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks