Thoughts of the dire economy and the housing market crisis weighed heavily on Mort Zuckerman’s mind as he delivered the keynote speech at last night’s 2008 PRSA-Big Apple Awards held in the Rainbow Room. With an oracular air, the editor-in-chief of U.S. News & World Report and chairman/co-publisher of the New York Daily News, predicted that both would get worse before getting better. “We’re not at the bottom of this,” he said, barely attempting to dissipate the cloud of doom rising from the podium.
Zuckerman Gives Keynote Address at PRSA-Big Apple Awards; Predicts Further Economic Woes
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets