In 2005 Rainbow Media Holdings chief Josh Sapan reorganized his company's communications structure and named Ellen Kroner to run it as SVP. She's done that so well, she's been named the CableFAXIES PR Executive of the Year. Below she talks about hurdles, new media and reorganization. CableFAX: The Magazine: What's the biggest challenge for cable communicators generally and you particularly? Ellen Kroner: I think communicators are all facing similar challenges.
Cross-Pollination: PR Pro Gets Top Nod from 2008 CableFAXIES Awards
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks