In 2005 Rainbow Media Holdings chief Josh Sapan reorganized his company's communications structure and named Ellen Kroner to run it as SVP. She's done that so well, she's been named the CableFAXIES PR Executive of the Year. Below she talks about hurdles, new media and reorganization. CableFAX: The Magazine: What's the biggest challenge for cable communicators generally and you particularly? Ellen Kroner: I think communicators are all facing similar challenges.
Cross-Pollination: PR Pro Gets Top Nod from 2008 CableFAXIES Awards
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016