In 2005 Rainbow Media Holdings chief Josh Sapan reorganized his company's communications structure and named Ellen Kroner to run it as SVP. She's done that so well, she's been named the CableFAXIES PR Executive of the Year. Below she talks about hurdles, new media and reorganization.
Cross-Pollination: PR Pro Gets Top Nod from 2008 CableFAXIES Awards
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing