In 2005 Rainbow Media Holdings chief Josh Sapan reorganized his company's communications structure and named Ellen Kroner to run it as SVP. She's done that so well, she's been named the CableFAXIES PR Executive of the Year. Below she talks about hurdles, new media and reorganization. CableFAX: The Magazine: What's the biggest challenge for cable communicators generally and you particularly? Ellen Kroner: I think communicators are all facing similar challenges.
Cross-Pollination: PR Pro Gets Top Nod from 2008 CableFAXIES Awards
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging