In 2005 Rainbow Media Holdings chief Josh Sapan reorganized his company's communications structure and named Ellen Kroner to run it as SVP. She's done that so well, she's been named the CableFAXIES PR Executive of the Year. Below she talks about hurdles, new media and reorganization.
Cross-Pollination: PR Pro Gets Top Nod from 2008 CableFAXIES Awards
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone