A recession is upon us. Talent management has never been more challenging for senior leadership. Employees are overworked and underpaid. Businesses are fraught with scandal and corruption. New technologies make workers prisoners of their own professions by making 24/7 communications possible. It's a sad story waiting to be told--or is it?
Come On, Get Happy: How to Make Your Org a Great Place to Work
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program