Of the many business social networking sites that populate cyberspace, LinkedIn is by far the most often used by professionals across industries. It's a little bit like MySpace for grown-ups--a place where you can post your resumé, bio, likes and dislikes, all in the context of your professional goals. Its benefits, if used effectively, are manifold: It offers the ability to find qualified job candidates, network efficiently, find the perfect job, form a strategic business partnership, get a client, pitch the media or even make a sale.
How To…Use LinkedIn As An Effective Business Tool
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone