When American Airlines began grounding its fleet of M-80s on April 8, 2008, due to necessary wire inspections, travelers across the country collectively grumbled--loudly--about yet another crisis in the airline industry that precipitated massive delays and nearly 3,300 flight cancellations.
Go Digital Or Go Home: Ramping Up Crisis Communications Online
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need