By Jeff Julin "All business begins with the public permission and exists by public approval." - Arthur W. Page The concept that the public confers a "license to operate" on an organization was true when Arthur Page said it in 1939 and, nearly 70 years later, it still is. This statement captures the essence of true community engagement. Community engagement is more than regulations, mandates or guidelines.
Tip Sheet: Building Relationships For Community Engagement
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks