By Jeff Julin "All business begins with the public permission and exists by public approval." - Arthur W. Page The concept that the public confers a "license to operate" on an organization was true when Arthur Page said it in 1939 and, nearly 70 years later, it still is. This statement captures the essence of true community engagement. Community engagement is more than regulations, mandates or guidelines.
Tip Sheet: Building Relationships For Community Engagement
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016