By Jeff Julin "All business begins with the public permission and exists by public approval." - Arthur W. Page The concept that the public confers a "license to operate" on an organization was true when Arthur Page said it in 1939 and, nearly 70 years later, it still is. This statement captures the essence of true community engagement. Community engagement is more than regulations, mandates or guidelines.
Tip Sheet: Building Relationships For Community Engagement
You might also be interested in:
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing