Corporate communicators and nonprofit and agency execs are quick to talk about how to get the most out of digital channels, be they blogs, social networks or video-sharing platforms, but many still flounder when it comes to the crux of what makes these vehicles effective in the first place: search engine optimization (SEO). After all, it doesn't matter how catchy your press release is or how well designed your corporate Web site happens to be if it doesn't pop up on the first page of search results.
SEO: Avoiding A Lonely Death On The 37th Page Of Google Search Results
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing